Family Based Immigration – Green Card 

At VM Gokea Law we successfully represented families in hundreds of family related green card cases.

Our services include:

  • Alien Relative Petitions
  • Employment Authorization and Advance Parole/Permission to Travel
  • Applications for Removal of Conditions
  • Fiancé Visa
  • Consular Processing for Immigrant Visa
  • Green Card Replacement
  • Replacement of Naturalization Certificate

United States citizens or Permanent Residents (green card holders) may sponsor a close family member for a green card when the family member seeking green card is in the USA or in another country.

A close family member is:

  • mother or father can sponsor the children
  • children can sponsor the parents
  • Husband or wife can sponsor each other when one of them is a US citizen
  • Grandparents may sponsor a  minor grandchild born abroad and obtain the naturalization of the grandchild, when the grandchild is a minor (below 18 years old), and the parents of the child do not satisfy the  residency requirement (INA Section 322)

Sign up for your FREE report

“Friends don’t let friends illegally stay in the USA!” Talk to your friends and relatives, colleagues and associates. Tell them to call us when they need immigration advice!